Dr Jennifer Nguyen has been practicing dentistry for 28 years now.
A graduate of Université Laval she has worked in Quebec and the USA.
Dr Jennifer’s skills are oriented to cosmetic dentistry, crown and bridge work as well as general treatments for children and seniors.
Dr Jennifer speaks English, French and Vietnamese and has a soothing demeanor that calms patients of all ages.
Dr Tony Nguyen has been practicing dentistry for 29 years and is also a graduate of Université Laval.
Dr. Tony has served both the Canadian Military and US Army as a dentist as well as private practice in Quebec and Ontario.
His 2 year post graduate training in Advanced Education in General Dentistry allows him to provide more complex treatments such as implant placement, gum surgery, complicated extractions, complex root canals, as well as braces to realign teeth.
Dr Tony speaks English, French and Vietnamese and will always take the time to explain treatments and procedures so patients of all ages will always be comfortable when visiting.
Jennifer and Tony have 4 children and are actively involved in sports and community activities
With Care You Get More
- Oral Exam. Comprehensive and thorough examinations
- Cleaning and decay prevention
- Fillings are available in natural color (resin composite), silver or gold.
- Filling replacement, removal and replacement of older amalgam (silver) fillings
- Repair damaged or broken teeth
- Root canal treatments
- Crowns, Bridges, Implants, Veneers and Dentures.
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide and oral sedation
- Professional tooth whitening either using a gel system or Crest Supreme White strips (we do not use the ZOOM technique due to many complaints of teeth sensitivity)
- Digital Radiography. Dental radiographs, commonly referred to as X-ray films, or informally, X-rays, are pictures of the teeth, bones, and surrounding soft tissues to screen for and help identify problems with the teeth, mouth, and jaw.
- X-ray pictures can show cavities, cancerous or benign masses, hidden dental structures (such as wisdom teeth), and bone loss that cannot be seen during a visual examination. Dental X-rays may also be done as follow-up after dental treatments.
- No surprise fees, we use the ODA* fee guide which is used by all official members of the RCDSO
- Sports mouth guards made on site.
- Electronic claim processing